The 5 minute breakfast cure!
The biggest complaint we hear from our community is the lack of time. To plan, to prepare, to cook and to consume. We have some fun and delicious ideas that will help you get more nutrients into your mouth in the morning when you need it the most!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, not only does it kick start our metabolism in the morning… but our bodies have been starving since we last ate or drank anything the night before.. So having a delicious and nutrient breakfast is essential to any good diet!
- 3/4 cup frozen unsweetened blackberries
- 1 frozen/fresh banana
- 1 tablespoon organic natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 scoops Herbalife Vanilla Formula 1
- 6 ice cubes
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth, about 2 minutes.
2. Make sure you take your vitamins too!